I did it, I survived the craziest 3 weeks of my life. If you read my last post you saw my list of many things. I have now accomplished all of them.
1. Talent show went off well. It is always great to see students accomplish something that their classmates didn’t know they could. I love seeing them shine and be proud of something they did.
2. The bachelorette party was a blast, it might have included some really loud singing and lots of giggles.
3. Mexico….I might need a whole post for this one. It was an adventure, great time with my family, unforgettable, relaxing, and beautiful. That’s all I will say for now.
4. Maggie’s wedding was so much fun. I have never had so much fun with a group of bridesmaids before. There might have been fists and threats thrown about too.
5. Finally, school….I left for Mexico thinking next year would look one way, then came back and found out it was going to be very different. Oh well, at least I am flexible! One good thing though, I won’t be moving rooms, so I am glad I packed up everything in boxes.
Last summer I posted a picture for everyday. I want to try to do something similar, but I don’t want to try to back track too far. I am going post some pictures from my trip and from the wedding. I do want to post some more about my workouts and diet. This summer I want to try to reach my goal weight so perhaps posting about it will help me get there.